- MAZHONG Barstools Senior Citizen Walking Stick Chair Cane Stool Cane Cane Folding Four Foot Stool Triangle Stool (color B)
- Shower System with Thermostat and 3 Jet Modes Shower Caddy with 2 Hooks Height Adjustable 900 mm Shower Rail Brass Chrome
- Black Basin Faucets Tall Bathroom Hot And Cold Toilet Sink Water Crane Mixer Tap Brass Chrome Finish,Chrome
- Granite Ware 12-Quart Enamel-on-Steel 3-Tier Shore Dinner Pot with Faucet
- Washbasin Faucet Basin Faucet Hot and Cold Water Faucet
- Multicolor Full Queen Mi Zone Kids Twirling Tutu Twin Bedding For Girls Quilt Set - Purple Pink , Princess – 3 Piece Kids Girls Quilts – Ultra Soft Microfiber Quilt Sets Coverlet
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Stainless Steel, redation, kitchenette with sink, hot and cold basin, faucets, 1
- Artzfolio Close Up Leopard Portrait Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 20 X 20Inch
- Twin Zinus 10 Inch Gel-Infused Memory Foam Hybrid Mattress, Twin
- Padded toilet-bathroom with double triangular rack kitchen bathroom shelf corner shelf stainless steel triangular basket Light
- Coat Rack, Hat Clothes Stand Hanger Free Standing Hall Tree Hat Hanger Holder with 12 Hooks, for Bedroom Hallway Home
- Flash Furniture Clear Coated Metal Indoor Stackable Chair
- Gowe? Modern golden Polish Brass Spout Basin Faucet Vessel Sink Tap Deck Mounted 3pcs Double Handles
- Duvet Cover Comforter Cover 3-Piece Bedding Duvet Cover 100% Washed Cotton Comforter Cover and 2 Pillow Sham SetUltra Soft and Easy Care Bedding Set? (Grey greenical Grain, Queen 90 X 90 )
- AQMMi Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap Single Lever Waterfall + Pop up Drain(with Overflow) Oil Rubbed Bronze Taps for Bathroom Sink
- black ?L Eingerieben Bronze H41.5cm Antik High Black Bath Basin Sink Tap Single Lever Mixer Water Taps Faucet with 360 Degree Swivel Spout in Brass for Bathroom
- Oudan Modern Chrome Brass Spring Kitchen Faucet Swivel Spout Basin Mixer Deck Mountain (color -, Size -)
- Lalaky Taps Faucet Kitchen Mixer Sink Waterfall Bathroom Mixer Basin Mixer Tap for Kitchen Bathroom and Washroom Hot and Cold Stainless Steel redating Water
- KES Bathroom Vessel Sink and Pop Up Drain Stopper (Brushed Nickel) Combo Bathroom Rectangular White Ceramic Porcelain Counter Top Vanity Bowl Sink, BVS110-C4
- Pure white 17.7'' X 31.5'' Ustide Accent Kitchen Rug with Latex Backing,17.7 x70.9 Creative Food
- ZQ@QXContinental grilled white full-copper antique showers kit
- Maifeini Faucet, Faucet, Faucet, Faucet, Faucet, Faucet Kitchen Bathroom Faucet Vessel Sink Vanity Basin Mixer Taps Mixer Taps Hot Cold Running Water To redate The Spout
- Black 20x31inch Carpet, Low Profile Door Mats Anti-skidding Easy to Clean Home Decor-Pink 20x31inch
- Kirby 190091S Gen 3 Bag Assy W Top Covr
- Bethlehem Lighting GKI AQUAFLAME Amber Flameless Candle Fountain,
- Mixer Basin Taps Antique Hot and Cold Water Single Hole Brass Sink Mixer Tap for Lavatory Bathroom
- Modern Ceiling Light Fixture Flush Mount, Warm White & Cool White 2 in 1 Classic Modern Flush Mount Metal Art Square Ceiling Lamp for Living Room Kitchen Dining Room Office Commercial Area
- Bathroom Thermostatic Shower Faucet Set Bath Bathtub Faucets Intelligent Thermostatic Faucet
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.