Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Birthday Semicircle Doormat Triangular Flags Presents Boxes Confetti Rain on Table with Cake colorful Halfmoon H 43.3 xD 64.9 Multicolor doormats 25th hqdzeg1359-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Faucet Modern Luxurystainless Steel Kitchen Faucet Dr Brass Construction Ceramic Cartridge Zinc Handle
- Vollrath 17620-1 Timer, 120 minutes
- Elements of Design EB6238LL Legacy Three Handle Tub & Shower Faucet, 5 Spout Reach, Satin Nickel
- Kitchen Sink Faucet Hot and Cold Faucet Stainless Steel Kitchen Hot and Cold Water Faucet redating
- Yellow 1200 Flags Post-it Flags Value Pack, bluee, 1 in. Wide, 50 Dispenser, 24 Dispensers Pack, (680-2-24)
- Bagno cascata rubinetto Caldo e Freddo cascata Europea, black
- Minuteman International Rope 5-piece Wrought Iron Fireplace Tool Set
- Trends International Wall Poster Snow White One Sheet, 24 x 36
- Kuhn Rikon 24601 Clear Cookie Press and Decorating Bottle
- Valance Laura Ashley Charlotte Comforter Set, Queen, bluee
- Harley-Davidson Bar & Shield Small Area Rug, Handmade Tufted Rug HDL-19503
- NuLOOM RZBD59A Floral Kiyoko Runner Rug, 2' 8 x 8', Turquoise
- YAN JUN Door Porch Living Room Clothes Hook, Solid Wood Hanger Bedroom Simple Wall Hanging Coat Rack Clothes Hook (Size 4)
- Majestic Home Goods Sea Horse Pillow, Large, Navy
- Yellow and White Half Round Door mats Dripping White Milk Cream Paint Yogurt on Yellow Honey Background Print Entry Door Mat H 35.4 xD 53.1 Yellow White
- Artzfolio 3Rd Station of Cross Jesus Falls The First Time Key Holder Hooks Notice Pin Board Antique golden Frame 18 X 16Inch
- Swanstone VT22SS-050 Contour Side Splash (Tahiti Desert Finish)
- FANGFA Storage Basket Wicker Hand Weaving Bedroom Living Room Clothes Storage Box (4 colors, 2 (color D, Size DH 43 53cm)
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The copper wheel with both hands, hot & cold water single hole basin mixer
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom Mixer Bar Mixer Shower Set Tap antique bathroom faucet Tap on the black vanity area with sink water faucet hand wash basin faucet antique
- 360° redating Faucet Retro Faucetnew Single Handle Round Glass Spout Waterfall Bathroom Sink Faucet Chrome Finish Bath Tub Basin Mixer Tap
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
CJC Wooden Stool Household Stools Solid Wood PVC Stool Surface Easy to Clean Home Office Furniture Kitchen (color 2)
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...