Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Birthday Semicircle Doormat Triangular Flags Presents Boxes Confetti Rain on Table with Cake colorful Halfmoon H 43.3 xD 64.9 Multicolor doormats 25th hqdzeg1359-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Faucet Modern Luxurystainless Steel Kitchen Faucet Dr Brass Construction Ceramic Cartridge Zinc Handle
- Vollrath 17620-1 Timer, 120 minutes
- Elements of Design EB6238LL Legacy Three Handle Tub & Shower Faucet, 5 Spout Reach, Satin Nickel
- Kitchen Sink Faucet Hot and Cold Faucet Stainless Steel Kitchen Hot and Cold Water Faucet redating
- Yellow 1200 Flags Post-it Flags Value Pack, bluee, 1 in. Wide, 50 Dispenser, 24 Dispensers Pack, (680-2-24)
- Bagno cascata rubinetto Caldo e Freddo cascata Europea, black
- Minuteman International Rope 5-piece Wrought Iron Fireplace Tool Set
- Trends International Wall Poster Snow White One Sheet, 24 x 36
- Kuhn Rikon 24601 Clear Cookie Press and Decorating Bottle
- LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet The Tao European minimalist taps full copper basin faucet basin mixer console silver plated gold five taps, bathroom sink Faucet
- NuLOOM 200GYKL08A-305 Hand Tufted Mgoldccan Helaine Shaggy Area Rug, 3' x 5'
- MONFS-Bathroom tap Taps Washbasin Faucet Baked White Lacquered Washbasin Faucet
- Stool shoes Stool Pu Leather Short Stool Osman Sofa Stool Creative Hexagonal Modern Stool Coffee Table Stool 42x42cm 01
- Hxyan Cat Bed Detachable and Washable Thick Cat Infiltration Bag Closed Brown Short Plush 48 48 15cm
- ZHIRONG Bedside Drawer with Shelf Cabinet Side Table Storage Unit, Wood, White
- HLJ Creative Tea Table Sofa Stool Fashion Change shoes Bench Personality Solid Wood Small Stool Simple Cloth Bench (Size 28 28 28cm)
- Smart Living Company Heirloom Round Wall Mirror
- Meubles House S2-PC-0119-R Mid-Century Modern Eiffel Style Kids Bucket Chair with Chrome Legs (Set of Two), Red
- OCCASIONS 360 PCS 60 GUEST Wedding Disposable Plastic Plate and Silverware Combo Set (Lace in White & Silver)
- ROKTONG Dragon Style Antique Brass Bathroom Dual Handles Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet Single Hole deck mount widespread basin faucets
- SQL Modern CentersetCeramic Valve Single Handle One Hole for pink gold , Bathroom Sink Faucet
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
CJC Wooden Stool Household Stools Solid Wood PVC Stool Surface Easy to Clean Home Office Furniture Kitchen (color 2)
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...