Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
5cmx5cm High, gold Plated Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Kitchen Faucet The copper hot cold taps basin gold plated faucet waterfall faucet,5cm5cm short, chrome plated and Tap hqufiz1018-Kitchen Sink Taps
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- 780mm x 500mm Reversible Round Single Bowl Inset Composite Sink with Drainer CS009
- Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen pink gold Jade Hot and Cold Brass
- Sterling Industrial Cog Wall Clock
- Yuyu19-SLT Bathroom Taps Mixer Mono Basin Mixer Tap Sink Faucet American antique copper double handle
- Bathroom accessories, easy to use and user-friendl gold-plated Ceramic Faucet Household Basin Faucet Hot And Cold Single Hole Faucet Kitchen Bathroom Faucet XIAHE
- Moen YB2861ORB Eva Bath Lighting, Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Elegant Rainbow Keepsake Urns Set of 4 - Beautiful Shades of Mini Keepsakes - Keepsake Urns - Token Urns - Handcrafted and Affordable Mini Urns for Ashes (Multi)
- High Chair, Baby High Chair And Booster, Congreenible Baby And Toddler High Chair - (bluee) (Design A)
- Household wash Basin Sink Basin Double Hole hot and Cold Water Bathroom Basin
- Furniture legs, Nordic Wood Brass feet TV Cabinet Table Legs Round Straight Leg Deep Walnut 4 Packs
- Sauder Square1 Writing Desk in Carbon Ash
- Folding Tatami Mattress, Thickened Mattress Topper Student Ground Floor Sleeping pad-A 90x200cm(35x79inch)
- Of Bronze of European Style All Pipes in Antique Copper Pendentif Bathroom, Double Pole
- SMC Mirror Simple Round Retro Sun Flower Makeup Mirror Bedroom Living Room Background Decorative Mirror (color A)
- Bathroom Sink Faucets Art Deco Retro Brass Chrome
- DALSTRONG Serrated Offset Bread & Deli Knife - Gladiator Series- 8 - German HC Steel - Guard Included
- Copper Double Outlet Single Hole Basin Hot and Cold Faucet Bathroom Cabinet Single Hole Single Handle with Water Shower
- Chef Knife 10-inch Professional Damascus Gyuto Knife Made from VG-10 Japanese Super Steel & SUS410 Stainless Steel Kaizef Samurai Series Kitchen Knives
- Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap 304 Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet Cold and Hot redary Sink Washbasin
- QYJ Concealed Shower Set 304 Stainless Steel Embedded Box Embedded Wall Three Function Round Shower Set,B
- Lpophy Bathroom Sink Mixer Taps Faucet Bath Waterfall Cold and Hot Water Tap for Washroom Bathroom and Kitchen Full Copper Single Handle Single Hole Hot and Cold Pull Square Telescopic
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Pull Out The Pull Down Stainless Steel Green Kitchen Faucet Silica Gel Cold and Hot Water Mixer 360 Degree redation Dual Handle Tap
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...