Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Amelie Michel Wipe-Clean French Tablecloth in Moustiers White Authentic French Acrylic-Coated 100% Cotton Fabric Easy Care, Spill Proof [60 x 96 Rectangle] nobavn3608-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Leather Toy Storage Box Folding Storage Stool Linen Storage Box Fabric Storage Stool Hall Stool Small Stool Multi-Functional Seating Storage Box (color Brown-S)
- Kitchen Sink Taps ZQG European and American style black antique copper above counter basin wash basin basin single hole faucet Faucet
- Utopia Bedding Gusset Quilted Premium Pillow (Queen, Single Pack) - Premium Quality and Ultra Comfortable Bed Pillow for Sleeping
- golden State Art Smartphone Instagram Frames Collection,Set of 9, 8x8-inch Square Photo Wood Frames with White Photo Mat & Real Glass for 4x4 photo, White
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The copper gold shower bath shower faucet shower set
- AWDTN Water Faucet,Washbasin Faucet,Single Lever Bath Faucet,Faucet Chrome Bathroom Washroom Toilet With Connection Hoses
- Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet golden Face Pot Faucet Home Decoration Building Material, Water Heating Hardware Faucet Kitchen Household
- Mandala Semicircular Cushion Geometric National Kaleidoscope Motif with Gradient Tone Effects Petal Heart Forms Entry Door Mat H 43.3 xD 64.9 Multicolor
- Bookshelf European Iron Living Room Floor Magazine Rack Book Room Desktop Decoration Black (color A)
- ZEMIN Wall Coat Rack Clothes Hat Hanger Holder Hooks Wood Fashion Style, 4 Styles Available, 63x24CM ( color C , Size 1 piece )
- NYDZDM European Flower Frame Wrought Iron Multi-Layer Floor-Standing Indoor Living Room Flower Stand Green Luo LAN LAN Balcony Flower Pot Shelf (color B)
- YChoice Rack Decor Heighten Kitchen Storage Rack Multifunctional 304 Stainless Steel Knife Holder Chopsticks Cutting Board Cutting Board Frame Shovel Rack Wall Mount
- Kitchen Sink Taps Bathroom Sink Taps Brushed Nickel Waterfall Bathroom Basin Faucet Single Handle Hot Cold Mixer Tap
- Chrome-Plated Vintage Bathroom Brass Sink Tap Modern Single Handle Antique Brass Bathroom Sink Basin Mixer Tap
- JONTON Faucet Wash Faucet White Painting Tiny Simple Bathroom Hot And Cold Mixer Tap Solid Brass Basin Faucet Chrome Faucet
- Chrome Kitchen Sink Tapuro Style Antique Brass Basin Faucet Sink Mixer Tap Cold Hot Water Bathroom Taps
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Whitmor Heavy-Duty Laundry Sorter Storage with Lockable Caster Wheels, 4 Large Bags with Durable Metal Frame and Handles for Easy Carrying
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...