Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
5 layers File Cabinet Aluminum Alloy Lockable Data Office Storage Drawer Filing Cabinet Confidentiality Box Flat File Cabinets (color 5 Layers-Large) Desktop norwgb2295-Home Office Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- White 80x31cm Long Wall Mirror Wood Frame Contemporary Rectangle Vanity, Bedroom or Restroom Dressing Mirror Entryways Decorative (31.5 Inch x 12.2 Inch)
- XIAOLONG Standing Coat Rack Clothes in White Colour. for Hanging All Kinds of Clothes, Coats, Jackets, Scarves, Hats and More -45 (color White)
- ZHAOYONGLI Stools Footstool Work Stool Metal Cloth Coffee Table Short Soft Stool No Space Printing Multiple Styles Creative Solid Durable Long Lasting (color Zebra, Size 46CM)
- Kids rugsGentle Flower Hand Drawn Medicinal Herbs.W 47 x L71 Slip-Resistant Washable Entrance Doormat
- Hudson Reed PRO343 Art Bath Filler, Chrome
- 14 Oudan Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet European retro style, copper basin, Single Hole, single cold water faucet 16 (color 7)
- AQMMi Basin Sink Mixer Tap for Lavatory Hot and Cold Water Brushed Black Bathroom Vanity Sink Faucet
- Kingston Brass KB36320PL Restoration Tub and Shower Faucet with Porcelain Lever Handle, Polished Brass
- Bathroom Sink Basin Lever Mixer Tap Au-Plating Heightening of The Faucet of Single-Hole Basin Archaize Basin Archaize Basin Faucet Archaize Basin Faucet of Single-Hole Basin
- 6 Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Copper, plus high, the basin, Single Hole, hot and cold water faucets, 2
- Water Tap Kitchen Taps Faucet Modern Kitchen Sink Taps Stainless Steelzinc Alloy Cold and Hot Pull Faucet Kitchen Dishwash Basin Faucet
- Bathroom Sink Taps Basin Faucet gold Antique Bronze Wash Basin Faucet Luxury Bathroom Basin Taps Single Handle Vanity Single Hole Mixer Water Taps
- AQMMi Bathroom Sink Mixer Tap Black Antique 1 Hole Brass Taps for Bathroom Sink
- XJTNLB Kitchen sink pull hot and cold faucet all copper body washing basin washing basin telescopic cooling and heating faucet can be redated.
- Basin Taps Swivel Spout Faucet Single Double-Hole Bathroom Shower Faucet Copper Water Mixing Valve Bathroom Concealed Faucet Triple
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Umbrella Stands Umbrella Stand - Modern Freestanding Umbrella Stand with Multi-Function Umbrella Stand for Placement Rack Umbrella Holder (color A)
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...