Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
YLG Stainless Shower Set, Circular, Three Hot And Cold Regulation, Height Adjustable Steel Functions, hqwyhh2809-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Kitchen Faucet Tapstainless Steelkitchen Faucet Prokitchen Faucet Sink Faucet Household Water-Saving 360 Degree redary Hot and Cold Dishwasher Faucet Kitchen Water-Saving Faucet
- Red Pomegranate 4852-4 Poinsettia Salad Plates (Set of 4), Red gold
- Basin Faucet Bathroom Sink Tap European Natural Jade Above Counter Basin Hot and Cold Water Faucet Copper gold American Art Basin Marble Antique Faucet
- Q&Z Inflatable Bath Adult Bathtub PVC Portable Bathtub Anti-Slippery Quality Foldable Inflatable Pool
- Chezmoi Collection Heavy Thick One Ply Korean Style Faux Mink Blanket 8-Pound Oversized Queen 90x92 (Queen, Navy)
- OOFAY? Dragon Head Bathroom Sink Faucets Antique Brass Antique Brass
- Brass Pull Sink Faucet Antique Ceramic Pull Faucet Telescopic Antique Sink Faucet D193
- Gyps Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Waterfall Faucet Antique Bathroom The brass body into the WALL MOUNTED KITCHEN FAUCET hot and cold dishes-basin sink laundry pool water mixing valve
- A KUNHAN Kitchen Sink Faucet Tap Kitchen redary Faucet Black Pull Out The Water Faucet Faucet Modern Faucet Faucet
- Lalhaveli Designer Hand-Painted Wooden Chowki Stool Decorative Small Side Table Bajot Table for Pooja Room
- Kitchen Rug Sets 2 Piece Kitchen Floor Mats Non-Slip Rubber Backing Area Rugs Black and White Get Naked Doormat Rubber Backing Washable Carpet Inside Door Mat Pad Sets (19.7 x 31.5 +19.7 x 47.2 )
- Ingenuity Beaumont Travel Simple Cot
- FAJRO colorful Fox Heads Rugs for entryway Doormat Area Rug Multipattern Door Mat shoes Scraper Home Dec Anti-Slip Indoor Outdoor
- KAROLA 2 Piece Kitchen Mat Non-Slip Doormat Bathroom Runner Rug Set - Dog Sitting on a Hamburger in Space 23.6 x35.4 +23.6 x70.9
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...